First Public Beta Release
Welcome to our first release! 🎉
A short refresher on what Airsequel exactly is:
Airsequel is a hosting platform for SQLite databases and automatically provides a GraphQL API and a spreadsheet UI for each database.
Or more succinct: Our goal is to make Airsequel the best place to host your data! 😁
Over the last few months we've been hard at work to finish the first public release of Airsequel and now finally the time has come to present our work.
We've had a small private beta in March with a selected group of people and since then we've been working with a lighthouse customer to add essential features and make it ready for a larger pool of people.
The main changes we made since then are:
- New website with additional information
- Add grid GUI to edit data in tables
- Focus view to edit one row at a time
- Support upload of CSV files
- Enterprise edition with more features and custom hosting options
(compare the different editions at airsequel.com/pricing)
- Make GraphQL API fully compliant with official spec
- Add action buttons to overview page
(download / duplicate / replace / delete database)
- Add pricing page
- Set up an uptime status page
- Extend documentation and move it to Notion
- Build an Elm SPA frontend for better responsiveness
For a full list of all changes please check out the Airsequel Changelog.
Also, we're now represented on all major social media platforms. We haven't been very active yet, so please subscribe to give us an incentive! 😛
We're looking forward to getting your feedback on our first public release. Simply write us an email or on social media, or leave a ticket / feature request in our official Tracker at github.com/Airsequel/Airsequel-Issues.
📬Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
𝕏Follow us on X@Airsequel
Next Post ⮕Airsequel 0.3 - Unleashing the power of SQL