Airsequel 0.5 - Improved Spreadsheet UI, AI-Powered SQL Query Generation, and more!
We're excited to announce the release of Airsequel version 0.5, which brings a host of new features and improvements to our platform. It's our biggest release yet with more than 500 commits! If you've been holding off trying out Airsequel, now is a good time to get your feet wet! 😁
Here are some of the highlights:
- More column data types, including file, date, URL, color, phone, email, time, and more
- Re-order columns and tables and insert new columns in specific locations
- Export tables as CSV or JSON
AI-powered SQL query generation via OpenAI
Tabs for working on several SQL queries simultaneously
Support for editing views
Upgraded SQLite from version 3.38.5 to 3.41.0, adding support for
FULL OUTER JOINand the built-in
Enforcing SQLite's foreign key constraints by default
- Support for requesting changed data with the
- Support for more comparison operators:
- Show separate tabs for "Tables" and "Views"
- Button to regenerate read-only ID
- “Template” database environment (can be cloned via its readonly URL)
For a full list of all changes, check out the changelog!
We're committed to making Airsequel the best tool for working with SQLite databases and using the data in production, and version 0.5 is a significant step forward in that direction. We hope you'll try out these new features and improvements and let us know what you think!